Monday, November 5, 2012

1st Week 5 November 2012

Today was my first day at Palm Utilities 

I was so worried about the work and how I will deal the employers there, but when I met Claudelle Crasto  HR Manager and Nora they where friendly and helpful.


Firstly they gave me a presentation about Palm Utilities and how does it work then their mission, vision and others. After that they introduced me to the other employers who are working there. 


they already gave me a desk and computer with the password, then I met Fatma Farhan the Marketing Manager who gave me a presentation in the meeting room about Palm Utilities in details, then she gave me my Working Plan for the 6 weeks and what should i begun with and what to do later, I think these tasks are going to improve a lot of my skills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment