Thursday, November 8, 2012

1st week 8 November 2012

Today I finished the power point finally and Fatma organized it and added some of her thoughts to it with showing me how to do it.

then we putted the power point in the shared folder and Fatma said she will send it to the HR department then they will send it to the employers in Palm Utilities.

More over I met the Chief Executive Marwan Al Naqi and he gave some advises and talked about the work placement advantages which one of them is that work placement will help me to get more social within a place that is different from College and then he said that I should work hard and submit the work in time because that will give an good impression to the manager or the person who give the tasks and then he or she will give me an offer job.


No comments:

Post a Comment